Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SMD, pop punk!

I bring you this story from a winter tundra.

Yesterday I was biking home from teaching. The day before it had snowed, and it was super windy, so it was not the most pleasant experience ever, but beggars can't be choosers. This last sentence is in no way crucial to my story, except for how I was sliding around while trying to avoid ice, etc. Anyways, I'm killing it down the street (y'all know my bike is fast) and I hear someone behind me being all, "oh! girl! hold up!" so I turn around and this babe on a bike is zooming towards me. I am obviously intrigued so I stop. He comes up next to me and..wait for it...suspense!!!....says: "you should come to my show next weekend, we're pop punk and ~awesome~" and I said, "..." and took the flier, got back on my bike, and BROKE A PIECE OF MY SICK TOE CLIP OFF DUE TO: 1. trying to leave quickly 2. the ice/wind/balls 3., the main reason, POP PUNK.

Long story short, SMD/FYL pop punk.

Kisses,
#1 Fair-Weather Biker of the World

P.S. I changed the font and rescanned the picture. Love vs. hate? Want to change anything? Want to change everything (DIAF)?Holler @ your girl. Xoxo, gossip girl

2 comments: